Who is Attorney Doug V. Hazelton?Minneapolis, Minnesota Drunk Driving Defense Information
Minneapolis, MN Attorney Douglas V. Hazelton practices exclusively in the area of criminal defense with a concentration on alcohol-related traffic offenses (DWI/DUI). He has successfully handled hundreds of criminal cases including DWI/DUI, homicide, drugs, sex crimes, theft, and assault.
He was first named a Super Lawyer by the Minnesota Journal of Law and Politics in 2005.
He is also one of only eight DWI/DUI attorneys on Minnesota's "Best Lawyers" list (as named in the state by other lawyers).
Hazelton is a graduate of the National College for DUI Defense conducted at Harvard Law School and was named a Member of the College in 1997. He was named Minnesota's National Delegate to the College in 2006.
In addition to lecturing on DUI/DWI-related topics locally and nationally, he has written two books on the subject and his articles have been published in numerous publications including Criminal Defense Techniques (Matthew Bender), Criminal Constitutional Law (Matthew Bender), the Police Misconduct and Civil Rights Law Report (Clark Boardman) and the Hennepin Lawyer.
Doug Wrote the Book Books on DUI/DWI Defense
- Hire An Experienced DWI / DUI Attorney
- What to know about public defenders
- Protect Your Rights Against A DUI / DWI
- Mistakes people make after being arrested
- 53 DWI Laws & Case Tips
- Criminal/Administrative Penalties for DWI
- Minnesota Ignition Interlock Program
- Tips for Hiring a DWI/DUI Lawyer
- 14 Most Common Police Mistakes
- What Can You Do to Save Your License?
- What Happens After A DWI Arrest?
- Top 10 Mistakes Lawyers Make
- Minnesota's "Implied Consent" law
- Online Drink Wheel BrAC Calculator
- Elements of the Crime