Fees and Payment Policies:
Reasonable flat fees vs. hourly rates
When we talk, I'll also tell you about my fees. I understand that the cost of an attorney is an expense that you weren't planning on. So I offer fees at a flat rate to assist you with your budgeting and to avoid any worries you may have that you attorney will 'nickel and dime' you that always come with hourly billing. That way, you'll know exactly what your attorney fees will be - up front - with no unpleasant "surprises" later.
Of course I accept cash or checks. But I also gladly accept payment by credit card.
Some individuals do try to defend themselves without legal assistance. This is always risky because the penalties can be harsh. Remember the Ben Franklin quote “a man who has himself as a lawyer has a fool for a client." Good legal representation can decrease many of the concerns you have now.
In any case, the initial consultation with me is free, so there is no risk on your part-and you will learn just what your rights and options are. When we are finished, if you're not convinced that I will be able to protect you to your complete satisfaction, then you can simply decide not to hire me. I won't trouble you again...and you'll owe me nothing.
You can discover for yourself how I can help save your license and freedom
by calling me at 612-334-3342 for your free consultation.
- Hire An Experienced DWI / DUI Attorney
- What to know about public defenders
- Protect Your Rights Against A DUI / DWI
- Mistakes people make after being arrested
- 53 DWI Laws & Case Tips
- Criminal/Administrative Penalties for DWI
- Minnesota Ignition Interlock Program
- Tips for Hiring a DWI/DUI Lawyer
- 14 Most Common Police Mistakes
- What Can You Do to Save Your License?
- What Happens After A DWI Arrest?
- Top 10 Mistakes Lawyers Make
- Minnesota's "Implied Consent" law
- Online Drink Wheel BrAC Calculator
- Elements of the Crime