Facing A Twin Cities DUI? Get The Right Defense With An Experienced Twin Cities DUI Attorney
When facing a Twin Cities DUI, you need to find a Twin Cities attorney that knows all of the possible defenses that can be used to reduce or eliminate the charges against you.
If you are facing a DUI in Twin Cities, Minnesota, there are a number of possible defenses your attorney can explore including…
- Proving that you were not driving at the time of your arrest
- Proving the officer did not have probable cause for stopping you
- Suppressing certain things you said at the time of your Twin Cities DUI arrest if you were not read your Miranda rights properly
- Demonstrating that the officer failed to advise you of the consequences associated with refusing to take a chemical test
- Showing that the officer’s opinion and observations at the time of your Twin Cities DUI arrest are questionable
- Demonstrating that your alcohol concentration tests were taken during the absorptive phase or other problems with the testing process occurred
With the help of an experienced Twin Cities attorney with DUI expertise, you can develop a solid defense against your DWI charges. For a free case evaluation, call me today at 1-612-334-3342.
Douglas V. Hazelton is a Twin Cities attorney with DUI expertise who focuses his practice exclusively on criminal law. His main area of concentration is on Twin Cities DUI / DWI arrests and similar arrests in other cities throughout Minnesota.
As a Twin Cities attorney with DUI expertise, Hazelton has lectured on the topic at both the local and national levels and has had numerous articles published in respected legal publications.
To obtain the services of an experienced and qualified Twin Cities
give Doug V. Hazelton a call today at 1-612-334-3342.
- Hire An Experienced DWI / DUI Attorney
- What to know about public defenders
- Protect Your Rights Against A DUI / DWI
- Mistakes people make after being arrested
- 53 DWI Laws & Case Tips
- Criminal/Administrative Penalties for DWI
- Minnesota Ignition Interlock Program
- Tips for Hiring a DWI/DUI Lawyer
- 14 Most Common Police Mistakes
- What Can You Do to Save Your License?
- What Happens After A DWI Arrest?
- Top 10 Mistakes Lawyers Make
- Minnesota's "Implied Consent" law
- Online Drink Wheel BrAC Calculator
- Elements of the Crime