Children Issues

General Family Law

Seattle Non Parental Custody Petition Attorney

A person, other than a child's parent, may petition the court to gain legal custody of a child if it can be proven that the child is not in physical custody of one of its parents or that neither parent is a suitable custodian. V. Freitas Law has significant experience representing both persons bringing a Non Parental Custody claim as well as parents who are defending against one. If you wish to inquire into this type of proceeding or find yourself in the midst of one, you would benefit from our knowledge and expertise.

Legal questions? Don't hesitate to call our Seattle Family Lawyer

Seattle Child Custody Overview

  • Contact Seattle Divorce Lawyer V. Freitas